CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

January 17, 2008

This is the sickness that never ends.....

We got our second round of snow at our house this year, and once again, Clara has a fever and croup. Both girls have had it this past week, so we are all going a bit crazy! She loves the snow so much, though, that we let her go outside for a little while and build a snowman. The doctor said cold air is the best thing for croup, so I guess we were just following the doctor's orders!

It amazes me how kids will still try to play and be silly, even when they feel sick. Hannah started this game the other day, and Clara decided it looked like fun. Cheese puffs didn't sound like something I would eat being sick, but then again, kids are different!


1 comments:

Jason and Diana said...

I miss you guys!! That snows looks so inviting as I am sweating to death here in the hot Singapore sun!