CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

April 11, 2008

Mondays with DaDa

Joe stays home with the girls on Monday while I am at work, and it has been a great experience for all four of us! I have learned that there is not just one way to do things, as Joe comes up with creative ways to feed, dress, bathe, and entertain Clara and Hannah. Here are a few pictures from "breakfast" last Monday that I took as I walked out the door.


Joe must have decided that washing 3 cereal bowls didn't make sense, so he went for this mixing bowl instead! Whenever he sits down with a bowl of cereal, he immediately has two tiny hands reaching in for a taste, so I guess he wanted to make sure he still got his share:) They took off for the zoo later that morning, under clouds that would have definitely kept me indoors, but they had a great time and have talked about it all week long. They love spending time with Daddy!

Backyard play

The toddler version of the Baby Bjorn!

0 comments: