CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

November 16, 2008

Goof Ball!

We had a fun visit from Aunt Molly this past week (sorry, Molly, no pictures!) I seem to forget my camera every time Molly is in town! But Clara has not stopped talking about Molly since she left. She is telling everyone that she loves princess movies just like Aunt Molly....I think they watched at least 4 of them during Molly's visit. Last night, Clara came into the kitchen and grabbed my oven mitts. I went to see what she was doing with them, and found her in this interesting outfit....she informed me that she was taking care of the new babies just like Aunt Molly does (Molly is a NICU nurse). She is wearing the oven mitts because "babies are really sticky and have yucky stuff on them when they come out"! As for the bib and cowgirl hat.....I'm not sure what that has to do with taking care of babies....I'll have to ask Aunt Molly!

Clara put this outfit on when we had friends over for dinner last week....cowgirl hat, snow hat, goggles, superhero cape, swimsuit, and high heels. I'd say she is ready for anything!

She has recently learned how to cross her eyes and keeps us all laughing with her new trick!

Just another crazy outfit

0 comments: