CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

December 16, 2008

??Christmas Cookies??

Joe and I had fun baking and frosting (and EATING!!) with the girls last night, but this is what you get when you let two little girls pick the frosting colors! They look a little more like Easter cookies to me! Hannah's favorite color is blue, and Clara likes pink and purple "the same". If you look closely, you might find the pumpkin and ghost cookies....luckily Joe found where we had stashed the Christmas cookie cutters soon after we had started!

Clara put this on just moments after waking up this morning....I don't think a Christmas dress has ever been worn so often! I'm sure it will still be making its appearance in June:)
Dressed for the snow- Joe took the girls out to make snow angels and have a snowball fight Sunday while I was at work. They were all so excited to get outside and play, while I was more than happy to head off to work in the warm indoors!!



0 comments: