CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

March 13, 2009

Good hair, Bad hair

We'll start with the bad hair....Joe gave the girls a bath on Monday and broke the number one rule with curly hair-DON'T brush it straight!!! Hannah has been sporting this lovely hairdo most of the week:) She's got quite the expression to go with it!

For the first time, Clara finally let me braid her hair!!! She looked adorable. Of course, it was back to head bands the next morning, but I got some cute pictures of her in braids. I'm hoping with 3 girls that one of them will want me to style their hair!




Hannah had some fun fashion to add to her hairdo this week....not sure if she was off to climb a mountain or pretending to be a little old lady....

Eliza has joined the countertop crew:) Now I have 3 helpers with the cooking!

We made cookies together this afternoon, and Clara thought that it was very unfair that Eliza didn't get to taste the cookie dough.

0 comments: