CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

May 22, 2009

The more the merrier!

My brother, Tommy, competed in a regional crossfit competition in Seattle last weekend, and he had a big group of fans! Heidi and her girls and Julie and Molly all came up to watch, so we had 7 adults and 6 kids living in our house for the weekend. Thank goodness it was a gorgeous weekend, and we were able to spend lots of time outside!


Aunt Bobbie Jo with Eliza Jo and Boden

I think this might be the only time I saw this little monkey sitting still!!


The girls thought Uncle Tommy's tricks on the trampoline were pretty amazing.....I just hope they don't try this!Aunt Bobbie had the fun idea to put the sprinkler under the trampoline!
Eliza's first ride in the swing....
Big sister to help push
She loved it!! And then drifted off to sleep....
Hannah learned how to pump her legs to go higher. I love how she sticks her little tongue out when she is really concentrating on something...

Checking out each other's shoes!
Can you tell how excited Clara is to get her Tarzan movie from her cousins?!!?
Uncle Tommy with his "big, long muscles" (Clara quote;) )
Two little athletes in training....

Boden loves to do pull ups!
I'm not sure who was getting more of a workout here....Clara or Monica!
These two are best buddies....usually searching for candy somewhere together!
We LOVE Darien and Monica!!!

0 comments: