Joe has a big test coming up this weekend, so he has spent many hours over the past few weeks studying. The girls and I took off last weekend to give him some quiet time at home and visited one of our favorite restaurants, the Rainforest Cafe.....

We haven't been there on a weekend before, and I was surprised at the long wait and crowds to get in! The gift shop is basically a big toy store, though, so we had no problem keeping occupied while we waited....

By the time we had waited for our table, ate our dinner, had our server run the check a second time because I had forgotten to give her my coupon, waited for the server to track down a manager because she accidentally gave our coupon to a different table, walked halfway to the car and then turned around because I realized I forgot to get my credit card, and walked a second time to the car, our little outing lasted past bedtime, and I drove home with 3 very worn out little ones, and a somewhat frazzled mom!
Hannah LOVES these elephants!!

Squeezing into the chair together


Snuggling for a movie...

Monkey see, monkey do...
0 comments:
Post a Comment