CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

April 2, 2010

Eliza has graduated from finger painting, and now paints with her feet!
She is as flexible as she is creative!
Oops! Did you guys see me doing that??


Silly girl!
One of her new favorite tricks! She loves to grab the end of the toilet paper and pull it with her to the far corner of the house! Then she usually takes it back and finishes unrolling the entire roll-unless we catch her first!!
Clara watched an episode of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse where they were decorating eggs for Easter, and came up with this idea.....decorated bread! She got out all her ingredients from the fridge, drew a picture on paper of the steps she would follow, and then created this masterpiece!
Books before bed with Daddy :)
Can you tell how much they love him??!!??
And then some funny things they said the past few days that I don't want to forget:
Eliza was reaching up to touch the knobs on the stove, and I told Hannah that we didn't have that same stove when she and Clara were babies, so I'm going to need to figure out how to make it safe for a baby. Hannah's reply: "Oh, I think we can't have a baby now!" (She must think that is the easier solution....just get rid of the baby!)
Clara overheard me talking with a friend about a theological debate, and my friend and I were both talking about our opinions....Clara said (in a somewhat exasperated tone) "Why don't you just wait until you get to heaven and ask God?"
Hannah was watching a squirrel run around outside and asked me, "Mommy, will I be allergic to squirrels if they have nuts in their hands?" (She has a peanut allergy) :(
Clara was trying to get Eliza ready to go and yelled, "Mommy, I can't get Eliza's coat on her! It is a nightmare!"

0 comments: