CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

May 2, 2010

"Camp Nancy" came to town....I can't even remember how many fun things Nancy brought with her when she watched the girls last week, but it was a combination of Hawaii, cheerleading camp, cupcakes, and arts and crafts.....they LOVE Nancy!!!
Hannah has been falling asleep on the couch in the afternoons lately, and I love her sweet, sleeping face!!
Joe and Clara fell asleep together after reading books the other night...I wondered why it was so quiet!
Clara is always full of creative play ideas-Hannah and Eliza are so lucky to play along with her! She came up with this "water slide" the other night after the girls tried on their new swimsuits. They play this game daily now!
Even Eliza will dive in head first screaming "My turn!!" She is never far behind anymore!

This was Clara's "work bench". She was making "recycled toys" from things she found around the house. We ended up with a set of keys on a ring, a yarn ball for her pet kitty, and a needle and thread to sew with!
Queen Eliza being pushed around on her throne...
I'm SO glad that Hannah is able to play this game with her now....My back gets tired!!
These girls are keeping us busy, but they are so much fun!!

0 comments: