CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

September 5, 2010

Funny girls...

Clara wore this apron that she made around all morning....
Maybe she has a future in fashion design!
This is what happens when you have two little girls who ADORE all living creatures, and you refuse to have a pet in your home.....They create a "creepy, crawly, creature farm"! Clara came up with this last week, and Hannah was quick to join in with her own farm. They rolled up pieces of paper towel into a "worm", and keep their little guy, named "Slimey", all nice and slimey by spitting on him several times a day! yuck!!! Clara's worm even has his own blanket for sleeping and all kinds of small friends to play with!

Clara learned to blow bubbles with her gum this week! She has been practicing so hard, and has a very interesting method that involves taking the gum out of her mouth several times to achieve a bubble! She is so excited that she can finally do it, and usually lets Eliza do the honor of popping the bubble :)
Clara, with her masterpiece bubble!!

We took the girls to get ice cream this weekend, and Clara had been practicing blowing bubbles in the car the whole way there. She finished her ice cream cone, and then I heard her let out a wail! I looked over to see what had happened, and she was staring with disbelief at the pocket of her shorts. "Mom, you didn't tell me it was STICKY!!!" The sweet thing had put her gum in her pocket to save it for after she ate her ice cream, and it was a gooey mess!! I guess I thought it went without saying that gum is STICKY!!! At least we didn't learn that lesson with her hair!
A happy picture of our Hannah (I think she was trying to tickle someone at the time!)
And Eliza has started the "two-year-old smile" a bit early....
This is what I get now when I ask for a smile....

0 comments: