CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

July 12, 2011

6 months!!

Isaiah turned 6 months yesterday, and if I could just pause him now, I definitely would! I'm excited to see his personality continue to develop, and I know there are so many more great ages to come, but he is the perfect age right now! He is chubby, cuddly, giggly, and pretty much just amazing!
I was going to get these pictures on here last night, but Isaiah was having some trouble falling asleep. He's been a little off his "normal" (although, I know whatever is normal right now, will be different in a couple months!) because I've been working 1/2 days and he's being watched by his cousins. I laid down next to him on my bed, and he cuddled into me and grabbed my hand with both of his hands and fell asleep! So, of course, I couldn't move and had to take a little nap ;) This first year is going by way too quickly, and I'm going to cherish every little moment that I get!



Isaiah's been enjoying sitting up and watching everything going on around him. He still topples over often, but he's definitely got the hang of it!





He seems to enjoy the toppling just as much as the sitting!

He still LOVES his feet!



And rolls occasionally...I've found him at the opposite end of his bed and flipped over onto his back!

He's been grabbing at everything lately (always my wallet when I get money out to pay at the store and my coffee cup), and loves to discover new textures...

He often will bury his head straight down like this in his bed when he is tired and trying to fall asleep!

This piano is one of his favorite toys! His football is probably his other favorite :)

Happy 1/2 birthday, Buddy!!

1 comments:

Willow's rest said...

Oh, how is it even possible he is 6 months old!! Still waiting for our baby to arrive, anyday now..Love reading your blog and watching everyone grow and hear of your adventures. A