It's been a joke with Aunt Molly that she never makes it onto the blog. She is so sweet to come up on her time off to hang out with the kids, and help me out, but I never seem to have my camera with me when we do fun stuff with Aunt Molly. She stayed 3 days with us this past week, even coming up knowing that we had the stomach flu going through our family! We had a fun day planned to enjoy the sunshine outside and visit a pumpkin patch.....AND I had my camera ready ;) We spent way too long looking for boots for the girls, and getting everyone ready to go, and then arrived at the pumpkin patch to find it was closed :( We made the best of it, though, and just skipped ahead to the hot cocoa and coffee that we were going to get afterwards!
Silly faces...
Hannah thought it was really funny to keep sticking the straw up her nose when I was trying to get her picture...
I love how Lizzy is studying the girls in this first one, trying to figure out how they are posing...
and then strikes her own cute pose in this next one!
THANK YOU, Aunt Molly, for the gift of your time, your help, and your special trip to the store to pick out fun toys! Oh, and for leaving me with a "grown up boy named Gideon" this entire week! ;) We love you lots!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment