Dressing up...
Isaiah and his friend, Elle...
Isaiah has been discovering how to play with some of his toys! He loves to put the balls into the gumball toy and then push the lever to make them pop out again...
and he'll put all the shapes into this bucket, and then dump them out to start over again! He's also discovered that doors are lots of fun to open and close, and has locked himself into one of the bedroom several times now! We'll hear him calling and pounding on the other side of the door to get back out! He's figured out the drawers and cupboards and still loves to open them, but now he knows to move those fingers out of the way as he shuts them!
This boy LOVES the bath!!! We have been keeping the bathroom door closed, so that he won't get to the toilet, but I realized this morning that he just wants the bath! He crawled into the bathroom this morning, and went straight past the open toilet, and I found him behind the shower curtain, pounding on the edge of the bathtub...
and trying to climb in!! We often start the morning with a bath because I can't stand to see him so upset when I take him away from the bathroom!
0 comments:
Post a Comment