CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

December 4, 2011

Downtown Christmas fun...

We spent a beautiful, cold aftenoon and evening downtown Seattle enjoying one of our favorite traditions of this season...



 LOVE these boys!
  It was nice to be downtown earlier in December this year, as there were no lines and it wasn't overly crowded...our first stop was the carousel!


And then some hot sugar donuts...I think Eliza might have stuffed the entire donut in her mouth!



The Macy's star with Isaiah's sweet, tired face...he held out until after 5 before he crashed for a short nap!

We stopped in for some hot drinks to warm us up and then enjoyed all the lights and decorations during our horse and carriage ride...



The girls got to feed our horse, Charlie, some carrots after our ride.  Clara went to give Charlie his carrot, but I think he must have surprised her when he went for the carrot because she dropped it!  I caught this picture with the carrot just floating mid-air!

We visited Santa's wonderland on the 6th floor of Macy's, grabbed some dinner in Westlake Center's food court, then headed back home with two tired kiddos...


And two refreshed from their short naps...

 Eliza took off her boots and socks and put these gloves on her feet instead!  She is our little monkey-girl!!! And I have to point out that the Jack-o-Lantern shirt she is wearing is a hand-me-down from her younger friend, Hudson!  She keeps stealing the clothes that we have been given for Isaiah to be a boy!

0 comments: