This girl is too funny! I don't know when she learned to read, but I guess she has been soaking up more of Clara's school than I realized, because she is reading! We discovered it a couple of weeks ago when she picked up a BOB book and read it through. I wondered how much she was just guessing from the pictures, so I had her read another one, then another, then another....she kept going through 6 books. She woke up the next morning and asked where her books were and read some more. She quickly jumped from level 1 to level 2, and is reading some level 3s now, too. She exclaimed, "I love to read!!" I hope she continues with her love of reading!
I love the concentration and the sounding out of new words, and then the excitement when it clicks what the word is!
0 comments:
Post a Comment