CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

April 19, 2012

Tons of Tulips!!

We spent a fun afternoon with our friends, seeing the amazing tulips in Mt Vernon.  We were lucky to get up there and enjoy being outside with a fairly warm day and no rain!  There were plenty of mud puddles around for entertainment, though!



















I used the "refine" button for the first time on this next picture to erase the chocolate that looked like it was coming out of Isaiah's nose!  We bought some homemade fudge to share, and I handed him a piece while he was in the backpack and didn't get a look at his face until we were back at the car....he had SO much chocolate on his face!! 


























The girls loved the squishy mud!  It felt like you were going to sink right through the ground!



















I let the girls take the camera around and get some pictures of their favorite flowers.  All of these were taken by Clara and Hannah-the flowers are truly amazing!!!




All four kids were sound asleep the whole way home! 

0 comments: