CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

December 29, 2012

Snow!

These two have been playing ball together....I love how Isaiah gets down in his shooting stance!
We were hoping that stubborn top tooth would come out before Christmas, so Hannah could sing "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth", but it held out until a few days after.  She was able to turn it completely around backward, and it still didn't come out!  She actually woke up in the morning with the tooth sitting on her tongue.  She had just woken up here and barely has her eyes open, but was very happy to discover the tooth was finally gone!
Movie time for the kids while we caught up with some wonderful friends who we never get to see...
Grandma's Christmas gift is very popular and they eagerly wait their turn to drive.  Isaiah is the only willing passenger because he can't quite reach the pedals yet!
Getting ready to go find some snow!
We had a wonderful, fun time in the snow!  I have to admit, I was a reluctant participant, anticipating all the work and cold, tired kids, but we all had a blast sledding, building snow caves, and belly flops into the deep powder!






Snowball fight with Daddy!










Hot cocoas and mochas on the way home made for a perfect snow day!

0 comments: