We got to spend the first half of spring break with DD, Monica (CaCa as Isaiah calls her!) and their friend, Regan! It was awesome to have 3 teenage helpers everywhere I went....and we went lots of places!!
The girls and I had a fun night out in the U District for shopping, people watching, chai tea from Cedars, and an improve comedy show!
The seven kids and I rode the bus down to Pike's Market to wander around and get hot donuts and gelato :)
We did a chocolate tour in Fremont, learning about the factory and eating LOTS of chocolate! The best part was the hair nets we all got to wear!
Downtown Seattle on a beautiful day!
The "smolder" :)
More hair nets....Isaiah even kept one on in the backpack!
Riding the bus into Seattle with this crazy crew!
We also made it to Bellevue Square and Southcenter Mall for some shopping and dessert at Rainforest Café.....We packed in the fun during our 4 days!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment