CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

February 2, 2008

Little Monkey

Hannah is lovingly known as "feisty girl" and "little monkey" at our house. She is always climbing on, in, or over something, and it is not uncommon to turn around and find her balancing on top of something with a big grin saying "whoa, whoa"! She has been practicing balancing on one foot lately and trying to jump. She loves to imitate what Clara does!

I looked over yesterday and Hannah had made it to the top of the slide by herself for the first time! When Clara got this slide for her first birthday, I don't think I was ever more than inches away from her making sure she didn't fall......the second child gets to discover climbing without mom hovering close by!
This next picture looks like Hannah is climbing up onto the platform, but she actually just almost fell off the back of it! She somehow managed to grab on with her fingertips mid-fall and was hanging on for dear life while I had to snap this picture! I was so impressed with her quick reflexes! I promise I did rescue her right after I took the picture:) She immediately climbed back up and tried out this trick!
Peek-A-Boo
Why put the shoes away in the closet when they provide quiet entertainment for the one year old???

1 comments:

Cheryl Gilbert said...

Hi Jen...I actually read your comment! :) Great post on your blog today...I love that you snapped the pic of Hannah falling! :) That's not nearly as bad as my photo of Eli laying on the conveyer belt next to the "keep off" sign! :) I just wrote you an email, too...call me when you get it (if you have time!). Oh, and the CA pics are coming soon!