CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

February 4, 2008

Casting call

This is an ironic and unfortunate follow-up to the last post......Our "little monkey" fell off the ottoman today and can't put weight on her right foot. They took an x-ray and didn't see any obvious break, so Hannah (and the rest of us) are going to try to endure a splint on her foot for a couple of days and see if it heals. I think the picture below sums up how Hannah feels about having her foot in a cast.....

Calling for some entertainment...."Hello, can someone come entertain me while I sit here with my foot in a cast?" How do you keep a 1 year old, who never sits still, entertained all day when she can't move? We'll find out tomorrow!
Year-to-date: 2 emergency room visits, 1 ambulance ride, 1 overnight at Children's hospital, chest x-ray, foot x-ray, croup, rsv, pneumonia, stomach flu, ear infection......and it's only February:)

2 comments:

Charlie said...

That first picture is priceless!! I am still giggling about the look on her face! I am so sorry that you are enduring yet another medical issue! Let us know if you need anything. Gracie is getting very anxious to play with "didianna" again!

Cheryl Gilbert said...

Oh my goodness, what you have endured over the last few weeks! Let us know if you need anything...I'd offer to invite you over to play, but you probably want to stay as far away from our stairs as possible! :)