CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

May 23, 2008

A Hot Day at the Zoo


We set out last Saturday to enjoy the beautiful (and really hot!) day at the zoo. We were lucky to have a day between rounds of strep throat to enjoy together! The zoo is one of Joe's favorite places, and the girls are now sharing his enthusiasm. We took our red wagon to allow the girls to climb in and out at each exhibit. I think Hannah's favorite part of the day was the climbing in and out of the wagon. We would often be stopped looking at an animal with Clara, while Hannah just kept climbing in and out!

I have a pretty funny photo of Joe trying to climb back out of this little cave....I'll have to save it for another day:)
Hannah loved watching the sea otters dart around in the water.

Clara is truly an animal lover. She has been talking about wanting a pet A LOT lately, and now that she has given up on getting one for her birthday, she has informed us that she will ask Santa Claus for one. I guess we've got 7 months to talk her out of that one!

0 comments: