CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

May 4, 2008

What a Weekend!!!

We had a fun, busy weekend with a visit from my brother, Tommy, and our nieces, Darien and Monica. Tommy came up to build us a deck, and the girls came up with more plans for fun than we could fit into a weekend! In 48 hours we shopped at the mall twice, went to two different parks, played at the Children's museum and the Aquarium, rode the carousel on the waterfront, and ate ice cream three times, cotton candy, slurpees, and went out to dinner for Indian food....whew!
One trip down the block was as far as I got pushing this crew in the stroller!
Giddy up! at the Children's museum
These four love to play together!
Clara learned a new trick on the swing from Monica
Darien took over with Hannah this weekend for me. She had her up out of bed, dressed, and diaper changed before I would even realize it....I don't know what I will do this week without her!!
Our new deck!!! Tommy built the deck in 48 hours, just stopping long enough to eat meals. We are soooo thankful for such a nice gift!!
The deck is finished, and everyone is ready for some ice cream in the sunshine:)

0 comments: