Clara had her first dance class this week. She picked out her dance outfit and put it on as soon as we got home to start practicing!

Hannah was practicing too!

She learned a few dance moves, but mostly got to slide, leap, and jump around the room doing the motions to a lot of fun songs. It was 45 minutes of constant movement. I was glad to be an observer and not a participant!

Joe was able to be there for her first class too. He would start to clap each time Clara took her turn. I'm not sure that ballet is really a cheering type of sport, but we were so proud of her!


Clara would wave to us and call out "Hi Mommy, Hi Daddy" each time she would circle past us.

Hannah waited so patiently right at the edge of the dance floor watching the class, but you could tell that she can't wait for her turn to get out there. I'm thinking maybe tumbling class will suit her better, though!
0 comments:
Post a Comment