We are trying preschool this fall...only on Tuesdays for 1 1/2 hours. That is all that I am ready for! Clara is really enjoying it, and is making new friends.

She brings home a neat art project each week and told me today that she likes going to school "to learn new things". I'll remind her of that in a few years:)

It's been really fun for me to have some one-on-one time with Hannah while Clara is in school. I'd forgotten how easy running errands is with just one child, and Hannah and I have some great conversations. When we go to pick Clara up, Hannah peers through the glass door calling for her to "come out"! I can tell that she really misses her during school time, but is hopefully enjoying some time with Mommy too.

Hannah told Clara that we go to the park each day after we drop her off at school, so I think Clara felt like she was missing out. She wanted to go too, so Hannah and I picked up lunch on the way back to get Clara today and took it across the street for a picnic in the park. We were blessed with warm sunshine after the past few soggy days.
0 comments:
Post a Comment