CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

February 6, 2009

Helping hands

It's been so much fun to see Clara be a big sister this time around. Because she was only 18 months old when Hannah was born, she has an entirely different relationship with Eliza as a baby. She already has cute nicknames for her like "wiggly worm" and "snuggle bug" and is great at finding a binky somewhere around the house to pop in her mouth when she starts to really make noise! I took this next pictures after handing Eliza to Clara so that I could switch the laundry. I'm so grateful for how helpful Clara has been with both her sisters!


I ran to get the camera this afternoon after lying Eliza down on the changing table sound asleep in this cute pose. (I know my days of leaving her on the changing table will soon be over!)
You always hear how the first baby gets hundreds (or thousands!) of pictures taken, and the next ones get less and less.....well, I realized that I've probably only taken pictures of Eliza a few times since her birth! Here is an attempt to try to make up for that:) She'll be 6 weeks old on Monday.
She is still pretty skinny, but we're starting to see the beginning of some rolls on those legs!

1 comments:

Our Family said...

Jennifer the girls are just soooo together. Love the announement card. Wow 3 girls, you guys are going to have such a fun time with all those girls so close in age. We miss you guys. You all look great. Hope to get our crews together soon. We have a family blog now, check it out. Love you guys!