CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

April 30, 2009

4 Months Old!!!





I love 4 months. It is definitely one of my favorite ages. It seems like almost overnight, an infant becomes a baby! Eliza has been enjoying some new tricks lately. She discovered her exersaucer this week....
Huge smiles and the occasional laugh
Sitting on big sister's lap




Facing forward in the baby bjorn to keep an eye on the action








And her first time rolling over at her 4 month check-up today! She measured 25 3/4" and weighs 13 lb 13 oz, which put her in the 95% for height, 50% for weight. It looks like she might be tall like Clara.

1 comments:

Jen said...

I love your Clara said, Hannah said quote this week! "I love it when you make it into a test" - classic! I can hardly wait for Keara to start talking so I can hear all the thoughts that are clearly going around in her head. (Though I also fear that, after that, she'll never be quiet again!) I love all your posts - makes me feel like we're almost neighbors. :)