CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

August 29, 2009

8 months!

Even on this third little girl, I am amazed at how fast they grow and change! Eliza is getting more fun each month. She loves to imitate sounds now.....both the mamama, baba, gaga that I play with her, and the yells and ear-piercing screams of her sisters! She laughs a lot and has the biggest smile. She is still stuck rocking on her hands and knees, but we have caught her going forward a few times now. She loves to pull up on anything within her reach and walk around holding our hands.



I sat her in front of the DVD cupboard this morning, and I had 15 minutes of peace and quiet to make breakfast while she stayed busy pulling each one out!

I left Eliza sitting next to the dishwasher and found this when I came back around the corner! I'm sure she will be a huge "help" pulling everything out of the dishwasher soon, just like her sisters have done:)
She pulled up to stand on the outside of the bathtub today while I was running the water, and then proceeded to pee all over the bathmat:) When I went to get her from her nap this afternoon, I found her sitting up in her crib waiting for me! She has learned so many new tricks this month!


Playing in the backyard today





After I posted this, I realized that all of these pictures are from today.....and Eliza is in 4 different outfits!!! 8 months must be a messy age:)

3 comments:

Charlie said...

The DVDs are one of Charlie's favorites too! Eliza is such a cutie...actually, all your girls are! I love that Clara is outside playing without her clothes on. Its no wonder that her and Grace get along so well! =)

Jason and Diana said...

your girls are so darling. miss you.

Steven & Jessie said...

I cannot believe she is 8 months old. Time really does fly. she is sure a cute little girl.