CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

September 13, 2009

Fun in the sun....and water!

The girls jumped, laughed and squealed for hours this afternoon on the trampoline....and somehow Eliza managed to nap right through it!
Chloe plugging her nose in preparation for the sprinkler
They came inside, changed into dry swimsuits and we headed down to the Kirkland waterfront with Uncle Joey for more fun in the water, sand, playground and Kidd Valley cheeseburgers!
Uncle Joey about to be splashed from 3 directions!
Thanks, Nana, for the cute matching suits!

Uncle Joey loves playing with Eliza....and she looks like she enjoys it too:)

Clara's row of castles

Clara made some "sand animals"....I think these were dogs!

I love the look of concentration on Chloe's face!
All four girls hopped in the bath tonight, and I wish I had a picture of the brown water when they got out! They played hard today and had so much fun together:)

0 comments: