CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

December 7, 2009

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

We braved the freezing temperatures last night, with hot cocoa in hand, to walk through the beautiful lights at the Bellevue Botanical Garden.
This cute little squirrel, a bunny with a carrot, a big crocodile, a spider in a web, and a swan floating on a lake of blue lights were some of the girls' favorites!
Hannah found some "flowers" in her favorite color, blue!
Amazing!!!

Snuggling to keep warm!

Then we headed to Red Robin at Bellevue Square for some dinner (and to warm up!) before Snowflake Lane
The girls were happy to stand at the window and look at the lights and decorations outside....
There were live drummers, a dancing polar bear, and snow falling from the tops of the buildings
Watching for the snow to fall...

What a fun evening!

2 comments:

Charlie said...

That looks so fun! We want to do both of those things, but I'm way too big of wimp to head out in this cold. Hopefully it'll warm up a little before Christmas so we can go! =)

Nanci said...

Jennifer! Your family is so so cute! That place looked so fun, so many lights! I can't believe we just missed each other in LO, I would have LOVED to see you! And yes, I remember driving away from Diana after volleyball practice, those were the good old days! We talked about it when we visited her, she still has resentment:) Just kidding of course. Hope you're well.