CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

December 4, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree

We stopped in Portland on our way back from Bend, and got to tag along with Uncle Danny, Aunt Heathyr, and the Portland cousins to get our Christmas tree!
The adults searched for the perfect trees, while the kids played chase among all the trees....I'm glad we didn't lose anyone!
Eliza discovering the ornaments.





After pulling a couple of ornaments off the tree, Eliza has pretty much left it alone....Clara and Hannah, on the other hand, take ornaments off daily to play in their dollhouses, and take over the stable!! I was surprised to find Peter Pan hanging where the angel used to be, and Scooby Doo somehow climbed the stairs into the loft!!


Goofy girls who stayed up until almost 11pm decorating the tree!


Clara and Hannah hung most of the ornaments themselves. I think Clara was enjoying having someone old enough to help her out this year!


Daddy modeling the tree skirt :)





More goofiness



1 comments:

Jessie said...

Is that Joe's first time playing dress up with his girls? Too cute. It's fun to see your big girls :)