CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

December 6, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...



I love that Clara went and put on a special outfit for decorating the tree, complete with pearls!
The finishing touch...
Disney princesses everywhere...

One of the girls' favorite traditions this year is getting to put a straw in Baby Jesus's bed to make it nice and soft for Christmas. When they do something extra-helpful or nice, they get to to add a straw. Hannah loves playing with Baby Jesus, and he already made a trip to the mall with her!
Christmas cookies! They made candy canes, trees, snowmen, and gingerbread men, but chose pink, blue and white for the decorating! Hard at work...
And sneaking a few tastes!

The adorable view from behind...
Cute, sugary faces...


2 comments:

Charlie said...

I LOVE the idea of adding straw to baby Jesus' bed for doing extra nice things! I'm stealing that idea!! And that picture of the three from behind made me laugh out loud! It looks like you guys are having a lot of fun!

Lindsay Jordan said...

You must keep it toasty in your house... I can't imagine having bare buns in my house :)