Clara had her first soccer practice last week. We might as well start soccer, since it feels like fall most days anyway! :) She was so excited. We were about 15 minutes late, though, because I didn't realize how much extra time it takes to gather the gear and put on soccer socks, shin guards and shoes! I put the shoes on before the shin guards and had to start the whole process over again.....it's been MANY years since I've played soccer!

Another reason we were running late......Hannah and Eliza were taking FOREVER in front of the mirror stying their hair! I love this picture of Clara all dressed to go play soccer and Lizzie with her styling tools...

Clara's good friend, Kenzie, is playing on the same team, which Clara was so excited for!

I didn't realize how much Hannah wished she could play this fall, too. Joe was such a great dad and bought Hannah her own pair of shin guards on his way home from work the next day. She put them on right away, wore them to Costco that evening, and they were still on when I tucked her into bed that night!

Eliza's been trying on her big sister's gear, too!

Clara is really excited about her game uniform, and she's tried it on several times!

I'm hoping for some sunny, fall weekends for watching soccer games :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment