CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

August 29, 2011

Someone gets to skip her nap today...

The kids and I spent 4 days in Chelan last week, and Daddy worked both days of the weekend, so I didn't have the energy to insist on naptime today. I put off getting Eliza down for her nap, and before I knew it, it was 4 pm.....deciding that an early bedtime sounded good, I let her skip her nap today and watch a movie with her sisters. She was thrilled :)
This outfit is all part of her "disguise" that Hannah helped her with...complete with belt head band and dog leash attached!....the disguise was supposed to make it so that I couldn't find her to put her down for her nap ;)

Here is the little mastermind....

A pretty cute one!

My sweet boy....where did these blond-haired, blue-eyed kids come from?!??


0 comments: