I have to say that laying Isaiah down for his nap is one of my favorite times of day, but seeing his head pop up over the edge of the crib with a huge smile when I come in to get him after he wakes up is another favorite time! He is just. so. busy. If I let him out of my sight for more than a few minutes, he is always up to some mischief! He has started carrying the step stool around to where he wants to climb...
Getting himself a drink...
found a pen and paper....he likes to scribble on paper....and other things, too!
He pulled all the bins off the shelf, and then was very proud of his new hideout!
Sisters joining in on the fun!
Climbing, spilling, eating....
stirring...
Finishing off mommy's breakfast.....up on his tiptoes to reach a little farther....
Isaiah's not the only busy one around here.....the girls were "butterflies"...
0 comments:
Post a Comment