CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

March 2, 2012

Just some pretty faces :)

Not much to report here lately, as we spent 2 weeks cooped up in the house being sick together :(  We had the stomach bug with a horrible flu virus right on its tail!  I sure hope we did our time for the year, as it was miserable!!  Isaiah has taken off with his walking and is working on a run to keep up with his sisters.  We joined the Y near our house, and have had a great time taking the kids swimming in the evening.  With 4 non-swimmers, though, I am really hoping this session of swim lessons that starts next week works some swimming miracles!  Clara actually swam about 15 feet on her own this week, so I'm thinking that she might make some great progress with her lessons!  Hannah is printing pictures like crazy and is a coloring machine!  She will sit and color 10 pictures in a row and staple them together into "books", giving each book a title and numbering her pages.  She is such an independent learner.  She still doesn't like to listen to instruction from me, so I just let her do her thing and then marvel at what she has apparently taught herself!  My favorite recent quote from Eliza is "I just need a job to do!"  She needs to be constantly busy, but is really the most diligent little worker if you give her something to do.  She scrubs the kitchen table and cuts vegetables for me with vigor!  I realized that it has been almost a month since I've posted any pictures of these cute faces for our out-of-town fans ;)  Here they are:






 I didn't have a recent picture of Hannah, so I asked her if I could take one.....she wrapped her blanket around herself like a long evening gown, and struck this model pose by the window! :)

0 comments: