I pulled the photos from my phone, and found some from back in the summer....makes me miss sunshine and tanned skin!!
The kids all danced and played in diapers one afternoon! I'm sure Clara will be embarrassed by these photos some day, but what a great big sister to pretend "babies" along with her siblings! :)
Saying goodbye on the train when Clara and Hannah went with grandma to Portland...
A trip to watch the salmon in Issaquah...
Beautiful day hike with a sweet friend!
Trying on sister's shin guards and shoes...I love that he did this himself and the shin guards are on the back of his legs!
Ready for a bike ride with wings and halo, of course!
This boy LOVES guacamole!
Hannah is still talking about this sweet kitten, Midnight...
No words...
Clara made playdough sculptures to match each puzzle piece....that girl is never bored and comes up with the most interesting ways to stay busy!
Entertained by the street cleaner...
Clara's Rapunzel tower...
So into horses these days...
Mischief...
0 comments:
Post a Comment