We have had lots of snails and caterpillars in the backyard this spring, and the kids all love them!
These two are beginning to have such a sweet friendship at times. I will often catch them playing a long game of some type of pretending together now....
Clara had her second piano recital and did a wonderful job playing, Pepperoni March!
A fun day at the zoo with Daddy, too! Daddy usually takes the kids to the zoo while I'm working on Mondays, so it was a fun day to all be there together!
My monkeys watching the monkeys!
We took the kids to one of our favorite burrito places near my old Greenwood house, Gorditos. Isaiah had fun playing sword fighting with this piñata while we waited for our food...
Just an afternoon trip to the mailbox....
I love Isaiah's little expression in this one!
0 comments:
Post a Comment