Our friends Jen and Mitch and their 8 month old, Keara, came to stay with us for the weekend. Clara loves playing with babies and loved it that Keara can crawl and play with toys. She thought baby Keara was pretty cute!

Eliza and Keara will be great buddies soon-they are just 3 months apart. They had a fun bath together...

Sharing some bath toys

Cuddling together.....I've asked Clara if she wants her hair cut for summer because she has so much of it, but she wants to keep it long to look like Tarzan!

Hannah is the horse, and Eliza is in the carriage

I think Eliza has had enough!

Fun with tatoos...

Hannah found one that said "princess" in the heart....it went great with her Princess Aurora dress!

Clara is styling Hannah's hair.......with the
vacuum brush!!!
I'm not sure that Hannah is happy with the result!
1 comments:
Clara wants her hair like Tarzan... LOVE IT! :)
Post a Comment