CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

January 11, 2010

Acting 1...

This sweet little one-year-old is staying busy getting into the fridge....
Practicing taking some steps (Thanks, Aunt Molly, for the new jammies!)
and climbing everywhere!! Hannah is delighted to teach Eliza new tricks-they are really bonding over Eliza's love of climbing. I overheard Hannah telling Eliza, "Baby Eliza, you are so crazy. Do it again!" I have a feeling these two might be my biggest challenge in another year...


I heard Eliza pushing the table across the room, but didn't think much of it because she likes to walk behind it while pushing it. I walked around the corner a minute later, though, to find this! She is getting really fast at climbing up onto the table and then down the other side, and will often to that over and over.....but this time she found new heights to climb to!
So scary!!! (but I still had to grab the camera!)
Like I said...these two will be trouble!!!

0 comments: