My good friend, Brooke, has asked her kids New Year Interview questions the past couple of years, and I LOVE reading the cute, funny answers that they give. I thought I would try it with Clara and Hannah the other day, and I have to say it was one of the most enjoyable activities I have ever done with them! Some of the answers were so sweet, and other answers so off-the-wall funny! I loved getting a little peek into their thoughts and ideas in this way. So, here is what they had to say in 2010:
Clara:
favorite color: Green
favorite food: popcorn, cookies, muffins (cupcakes) and spinach
favorite toy: Little Petshop
favorite restaurant: Red Robin-because it has ice cream on your birthday
favorite holiday: Christmas
favorite breakfast: oatmeal-the kind with the sugar in it
favorite vegetable: carrots
favorite drink: smoothie
favorite movie: Peter Pan, Tiana, Pocahontas
favorite place to go: Disney Store
favorite place to play: with the gorilla statues at the zoo
favorite place to go on vacation: Disneyland
favorite thing about Daddy: He looks different because he has short hair
Mommy: you take really good care of us and protect us
Hannah: She's crabby!
Eliza: she crawled early
yourself: I have curly hair and I can jump really far
and then she added in Uncle Tommy all by herself: because he is so strong!!
What makes you happy: Hannah doing cross-eyes makes me laugh
What makes you sad: When I cut myself and blood comes out
What makes you scared: loud noises
Hannah:
favorite color: Blue
favorite food: macaroni and cheese
favorite toy: Baby Mines (elephants)
favorite restaurant: Red Robin
favorite breakfast: Panpakes :)
favorite drink: apple juice
favorite movie: Tom and Jerry pirate movie
What do you like best about Daddy: he gives us toys to play with
Mommy: you give us food
Clara: She gives me a big hug
Eliza: cause she plays with us
Yourself: I give every toy to Eliza.....what?!?
What makes you Happy: Elephants
What makes you Sad: Clara takes the elephants away
What makes you scared: the monsters, but God didn't make any monsters, and guess what, God bringed you me!
Eliza:
Loves to eat: everything! especially anything chocolate or sugary, and loves her apple juice
Loves to play: with her sisters
favorite thing about Daddy: when he comes home from work, snuggling, and being tickled
favorite thing about Clara: she carries her places and dances for her
favorite thing about Hannah: when Hannah gives her rides around the house inside the tunnel
favorite thing about Mommy: being held constantly and getting treats in the kitchen..usually sugar!
0 comments:
Post a Comment