CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

January 3, 2010

Dancing in the New Year....

Nana bought the girls matching New Years Eve dresses....every girl deserves one of those, right?? I'm sure my dad, Boppa, would agree ;)
We were celebrating the New Year and the "newly engaged"!! My brother, Joe, and his amazingly wonderful fiance, Cara :)
Eliza "helping" with the dinner....what you won't do to keep the baby occupied while trying to finish cooking dinner!
The whole crew sitting down to dinner pre-party...
Another round of chocolate fondue!!
Yum!
If I get within sight of this girl, she ends up in my arms!
Let the dancing begin!!


Party horns and confetti..
These girls had some moves!

And here is where they learn their moves...
Eliza woke up at 10 to join the party (I'm not sure how she even slept that long!)
We're looking forward to the daily excitement that this new year will bring!!! Happy New Year!!

0 comments: