This is an Eliza Jo post, since she is 2 1/2 this week, and there are so many things about Lizzy at this age that I just don't want to forget! She is CONSTANTLY changing her outfits, and usually trying to wear something of Hannah's, or in this case, Isaiah's...
"Mommy, you are my good buddy and my good partner too!"
"I need to put some clothes on 'cause it's freezing cold! It's going to turn me into a ice cube!"
Looking at a picture of her cousin, Boden, at the zoo with a peacock, "Mommy, it's going to eat him! It's right behind him!"
Eliza: "Can I have earrings now?" Me: No, not yet. Not until you are a big girl like Clara.
E: "But I am a big girl. I zipped up my heart coat! So I can have earrings!" (I had told her what a big girl she was for being able to zip up her coat the day before) And since then, any time I tell her she's not quite big enough, her response is "Uh, huh! I zipped up my heart coat!"
When she woke up one morning "Clara, I was just having a dream about you!"
When I sat down to read with her "Mommy, I have been thinking about this book for a long, long time!"
And one of our favorites is "Let's go jump on the frampoline!" (trampoline) and when we try to correct her, she will say "the t-t-t-t framPOline!"
We were talking about 4th of July tonight, and I asked Eliza if she wanted to stay up late and go watch the fireworks with Clara and Hannah. Clara was describing the fireworks to her and telling her that they were really loud, so Joe told her that he could hold her the whole time (thinking that she would be scared of the fireworks). But Lizzy said, "Can I sit up on your shoulders. Then I can touch them!" She is fearless, tough as can be, and full of adventure!
1 comments:
She is such a spunky, fun, sweet girl! Thanks for sharing all the cute things she's saying. I love that age!!
Post a Comment