CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

June 18, 2011

Twin day! They came out one morning this week, dressed like twins, head to toe!


Our church is hosting an event next month to package meals through Children of the Nations. Clara has such a big heart and took it upon herself last week to raise some money to donate. She and Hannah spent the afternoon outside, making these "toys". They cut branches and leaves, then formed them into key rings, birds, butterflies, flags, and other toy-like objects (I had to have Clara tell me what each one was, but after she did, there was definitely a resemblance!) Then they dragged the picnic table out to the street, made a sign, and called out to the neighborhood to come buy their loot! I can't stand trying to sell anything, so I'm glad they did this all on their own. I'm so proud of them!!


This little guy can't get enough of his feet!





Here he is with his birthday buddy, Emma...


Holding hands :)


Sharing their toy...


Even trying to eat it together!


Clara snuggling the babies...


Working on sitting up...





And trying to figure out what to do on his tummy...



0 comments: