Clara started playing soccer this fall. She has a practice every Tuesday afternoon and then a game on Saturday. She is really enjoying playing and making new friends on her team. One of her best friends, Kenzie, is on her team, and it is a great group of six 6-year-old girls!
I'm not sure that Clara has a competitive bone in her body, though! She worries more about the outfit that she is going to wear to practice, and which Polly Pocket doll to bring, and what friend will be there....In the games, she tells me how the other team pushes too much, and will usually back away from the ball if someone else is coming at it :) She is enjoying being part of a team, though! She likes learning the different soccer kicks, traps, pull-backs (even I am learning some soccer terms!), and can demonstrate each one to me, but actually using them.....well, we'll see......After spending a couple Saturdays on the soccer field, I can't say that I'd be too sad if this isn't her sport ;)


0 comments:
Post a Comment