Eliza is keeping us on our toes these days! She is unbelievably witty, silly and fun and is also extremely intense in her actions and reactions! She has tried out spitting lately and is finding that sitting alone in her room is not very fun. She makes up funny names for us and changes words around to make us laugh. She LOVES to sing and sings along with every song in the car and at home. She doesn't miss a single conversation, and always has something to add. I am really enjoying seeing her personality come alive. She continues to be a permanent fixture either on her step stool or my kitchen counter, helping me with everything she can get her hands on!
Eliza walked into the room yesterday, dressed with her shoes and backpack on, and said "I'm running to an appointment. Keep an eye on my baby for me, and I'll be right back"!
0 comments:
Post a Comment