CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

February 26, 2011

A fun week with Heidi, Darien and Monica!

Isaiah got LOTS of snuggles with the extra help! I'm not sure he was ever put down the whole week. The help is gone today, and he is not wanting to hang out in his bouncy seat.....poor little guy is going to have to get used to it again quickly!



The girls let Darien and Monica style their hair for a trip to the mall...
and a stop at Rainforest cafe!



I think they enjoyed the volcano sundae :)
Morning cartoons and snuggles!
We attempted a sewing project that I had been wanting to try, and Darien gave Clara a little sewing lesson too!
The finished product! Eliza has a fun, new diaper bag for her dolls!

We also altered one of my old tank tops and made it new for Monica! While Darien was doing most of the sewing, Monica helped me on three new recipes for dinner and dessert. It is SO much more fun to cook with help in the kitchen!!
Eliza put the sewing and cooking together and decided to "cut open" her avacado!
Heidi snuggled baby Isaiah the entire week and kept him happy. I was able to get to 5 appointments and know that the kids were all happy and well taken care of. We are going to miss the fun and the help so much. THANK YOU Heidi, Darien, and Monica!!! We love you!!

0 comments: