CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

February 2, 2011

Isaiah Jeremy, 3 weeks!

He's three weeks old, but just reached his "due date" today! He's gaining weight more quickly now and having more awake times when he looks around and enjoys his sister's voices and songs. His favorite time to be wide awake seems to be around 9:00 at night...smart boy, that is the only time of day that he can have mom and dad's undivided attention!
Isaiah's still a little bit yellowish in his face from jaundice, but I also think the lighting and my camera make it worse. Here are a bunch more pictures for Boppa, Nana, and all the aunts and uncles....can't wait to see you soon!!!
This one made Clara laugh...it looks like he's saying "We're number 1!!"






2 comments:

Unknown said...

omg I've never seen eyes so blue!

Oh Joy said...

He is so cute!! I love the first picture - it's kind of a zoolander expression!! ;)